Thursday, June 16, 2011

My precious flower girl

The month of June was considered a wedding season. Lots of girls wanted to be called a " june bride ". For me, june is a very special month. Not only it is my birth month, but also because my real name was derived from it. Anyway, this week, I attended two wedding ceremonies. First was the golden wedding of my parents in law and the second was the wedding of my first cousin. On both occasions, my daughter acted as the flower girl. It was really a great pleasure seeing my kid walk down the aisle in her cute little basket full of flowers. No amount of money could pay for it. I wish all little girls will be given a chance to become a flower girl even once in their life. For sure it would be a very unforgettable moment for them. It was all worth it. :)


As a flower girl during her grandparents Golden Wedding taken at Sta. Ana Church, Davao city on 14th June, 2011.




As a flower girl during my first cousin's wedding on 16th June, 2011 at San Pablo Church, Davao City.


Taken some few years ago at a friend's wedding. She's 4 yrs old in this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment