Thursday, June 02, 2011

Just because I wanna Blog

      Hi everyone..Welcome to Misty's World..I decided to start blogging because I feel the urge to do so..I think blogging is a cool way to inform, to express your views and maybe release some stresses in life too..I have always love to read and write even when I was a child. So I guess its about time I can put my passion for writing in good use. To be honest, even now my mind is already bombarded with thoughts and ideas on what topics to blog about.. Ohh geez never thought this could be so exciting... :)..I've always believed that life is beautiful. Every little thing counts and every little experiences are priceless..So let us all savor and enjoy each and every minute of our journey in this thing called life..

No comments:

Post a Comment