Friday, June 03, 2011

A cup of coffee..anyone?

Its friday morning..and I was home alone. My 2 kids were fetched so early by my parents in law's driver for a gown and suit fitting in time for their 50th wedding celebration soon. Ever since my husband and I separated five years ago, It would always be that way. They will just let somebody fetch the kids when they need them. Anyway im already used to such set up but this morning I was kinda feeling blue. I dont know what happened, but my mind was like in a sudden fast forward mode. A lot of issues flashed before me..especially aging and getting old..Of course I am not expecting for a grand 50th wedding for myself because I knew it would not likely to happen anymore. I was just thinking maybe it would be so sad to grow old alone. Kids would eventually leave you for their own lives to live..Ugh!!..reality bites but I just wanna shrugg it off my mind because its not the right time to feel sentimental. Luckily for me, I always have a life saver whenever I feel blue..and yeah you guess it right..a cup of coffee. Okay, I admit that I am a certified coffeeholic. My day is simply not complete without that daily dose of caffeine. It picks me up when Im down, gives me extra energy and BINGO..I feel so alive again. There is really something about coffee that makes it more magical for one's being. There are studies that says coffee contains anti oxidants that brings health benefits for the body, and yet some says too much caffeine can also wreck havoc to one's health..Hmmmm..what the heck..what I know is, Im enjoying my coffee right now..It kicks my blues away..Whenever I sip a cup, It felt like Im on my feet again..So what are you waiting for? Enjoy a cup of coffee today and immerse yourself in its decadent aroma and magical powers..like what it did to me..Thanks God its friday and thanks God for the coffee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment