Monday, June 20, 2011

Food trip @ Nanay Bebengs

When my friends and I wanted to have a bonding moment, we usually wanna meet in a restaurant especially when we do not have a lot of time to spare. One of our favorite bonding moment is an eat all you can food trip. But with all the buffet restaurants popping out like mushrooms nowadays, its really hard to decide where to go. Just recently, we decided to dine at Nanay Bebengs. This is one of the first restaurants in Davao City that offer buffet dining and it is one of my favorite too. They have a wide variety of food choices which really caters to filipino taste . I so love their kare kare and grilled 'panga'..not to mention those salads and desserts that are simply yummy. Just thinking about all the food makes me crave for more ( you can forget your diet for awhile :P ). I can really give two thumbs up to their cooks. It's one dining experience that we really would like to do again in the near future.




No comments:

Post a Comment