Thursday, June 02, 2011

My camera loves to take ghost pics :)

       Do you believe in ghosts?..Of course most people nowadays didn't take the hypothesis that ghosts really do exist, including me of course, except maybe if I get to encounter a real one literally, God forbids!!!..I admit I'm a whimp. By the way, I talked about ghosts because for some reason my digital camera took a ghostly image not once but twice in different locations. I did not have the chance of showing it to someone who can prove if its real or not..it was kinda scary just looking at those pics..I mean,  hey why do they want or allow me to take their photos if they were really real ghosts?..whats their reason?..I dont even know why..
      
       The first ghost pic was taken at a resort in Samal Island, I took a picture of my 2 kids along with my 2 nephews. I was not able to make the right settings so its was kind of blurry. It was really dark when i took it. I did not bother to delete  it even if I knew it was blurred. However, when i uploaded the pictures in my computer, I was surprised there were 5 kids instead of only 4. A ghosthly image of a boy going down the stairs was visible..


         Here is the next ghost pic..It  was also taken in a resort, this time in Sarangani province during the summer vacation last month. It was 5 am, and I just took some random pictures of the early morning view. Again, when I uploaded our pictures in my computer, another ghostly image appeared, some kind of a mist but when you try to look at it harder, its was an image of a man wearing a black shirt as if posing and want me to take him a picture. It was so scary because I was alone at that time. All my companions during that trip were still in bed. Try to take a closer look at the picture and you can agree with me that it had a face..awwwww..scary :(

       By the way, these pictures are unedited. So its up to you to judge if it is  real or not.....So, feel free to comment :)

1 comment:

  1. Maybe..lol..have to consult a person with a third eye on this matter anyway..thanks for your comment..gotta check out your blog too..:)

    ReplyDelete