Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The joys of blogging

It is 10:49 pm..practically my day is not yet over. I wanted to write a new post for my blog site but my mind seemed a bit lazy to think. So I just decided to browse some other bloggers and read their posts too. Being a newbie, I wanted to learn more and dig deeper as to why other people enjoyed blogging. I mean gee, it is really not easy to think of something to write in just a snap of a finger. Sometimes the brain will also yell..hey you! stop it I'm not in the mood right now! :)..Well, on my part though I have been enjoying so far, even if my brain is in it's resting mode right now, I was still able to write this one. It was just a pity that I have not think about this a long time ago, I could have blog like crazy already. It was a sort of like an experiment at first but I enjoyed it a lot, in fact I changed my template design a lot of times already and it was a thrill adding some new elements. Gosh, I could become a computer whiz in no time at all :P . Yet I know I still have a lot to learn and hopefully I could really gather a lot of readers on my blogs. Just the joy of sharing to people some pieces from my thoughts can really be exciting. So I am looking forward to lots of new blog posts in the future..but for now i guess its time to say goodnight. Being sleep deprived is not good, I maybe able to blog about it too one day. Till next time.. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment